Business Development Advisor
Salary - £18,000 - £22,000 - Realistic OTE £28,000 - £36,000 First year.
Location - Milton Keynes
Our client is a leader in the payment services industry. Their mission is to help smaller, independent business thrive, grow & succeed. They have big plans to expand both the company and their offerings, and are looking for talented, energetic and passionate people to join the team and be part of their ambitious journey.
As a Business Development Advisor your job will be to call potential customers from our internal database advising them of our services in order to book an appointment for our field-based representative (BDM) to visit. You will also be required to manage the BDM’s diary, booking appointments in proximity geographically to allow the BDM the required time between appointments. You will also be required to build and cleanse data to make sure all records are relevant and up to date with details.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Results driven with a commitment to quality
- High attention to detail/accuracy levels
The ideal Candidate will be:
- Calm under pressure
- An excellent communicator - professional, polite and confident on the phone
- Can demonstrate influence and empathy
- Previous experience in telesales or sales
- A want for earning potential and progression
- Free breakfast each day
- 3% matched pension scheme
- Perkbox (discounted cinema, gym membership, restaurants and more)
- Relaxed smart-casual dress code
- Quarterly team nights out
- Opportunities to progress within an expanding business
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 with length of service (plus bank hols)
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Uncapped commission
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'