Telesales Adviser (Part-time 22.5 hours per week)
Competitive Salary with excellent bonus scheme
Working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Passionate about communicating directly with customers, our client requires a Business Development Adviser with the ability to generate new business throughout the region, as well as working with their extensive existing client database.
This is a fast paced role involving a large volume of outbound business to business telephone work. Cold calling is an integral part of the role. You will be responsible for lead generation as well as maintaining and developing an existing database of customers using our Customer Relationship Management System.
Successful applicants will join one of the most well established award winning training providers in the region. With over 30 years’ experience of delivering training programmes and apprenticeships for local people, helping 1000s of individuals to gain employment and start successful careers.
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally possess the following:
- Proven telemarketing experience in a B2B business environment
- Cold calling and closing experience
- Experience of a target driven environment
- Strong team working skills
- Ability to grasp new products quickly
- Ability to use own initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft programmes and good keyboard skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven organisational skills
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job