Business Development Administrator
Location – Oxford Circus, London with Remote working
Salary – £25-30k
Permanent and full time (37.5 hours per week)
To support and develop all administrative functions within the newly formed Physician Services Department. Supporting the Assistant Vice President, Vice President PA, Operations Manager and Head of Department.
This job description is intended to reflect in outline the responsibilities of the post holder, which may change over time with corporate and local business needs. It will therefore be subject to periodic review
- Good IT skills (Excel, Word, Microsoft office)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to deal with all levels of staff and external third parties
- Calm and organized approach to dealing within a pressured working environment
- Experience of managing filing systems
- Ability to develop good working relationships internally and externally
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Minute taking
- Distribution of tax computations
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA Healthcare UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.
HCA UK are incredibly proud to be awarded ‘Private Hospital Group of the Year ‘2020 at the Health Investor Awards.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'