Business Development Administrator
£20,000 - £23,000
We have a fantastic opportunity to work in a well-established Milton Keynes organisation as an Administrator within the Business Development Team.
Your role will be to provide administrative support to UK sales, answer customer queries, review and process of quotations and signed contracts, billing and renewals, queries and cancellations, liaise with pre and post sales delivery teams, call handling, project work and general duties.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Receive and respond to customers via phone and email
- Manage and resolve queries where possible
- Review and process quotations
- Administer contracts and documentation; keeping all records up to date
- Work closely with internal departments to provide first class customer service
- Provide general administration support to the department
- Undertake other ad hoc work as required
We are looking for someone with:
- Organised and methodical, able to manage time well
- Excellent communication skills, whether by phone or email
- Enjoys working in a team, but able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail, high standard of accuracy
- Work on own initiative and to tight timescales
- Capable of multitasking in a busy environment
- Experience of MS Office and Microsoft Outlook, SAP would be beneficial
- Strong customer focus and work ethic
- An attitude to get it right first time and take pride in work
- A logical thinker and a reasonable understanding of the UK geography
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'