My client is a market leader in their industry, they work with more than 20 leading brands providing leading edge business solutions
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven Business Development Administrator to also support with prospecting for appointments.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to effectively and efficiently provide administrative and sales support to the team is essential therefore excellent organisational skills are a must for this exciting Business Development role.
Essential Knowledge and expertise:
- Strong administrative and customer service skills
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms such as a LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Intermediate in advanced Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint skills
The Business Development Administrator will be:
- Experienced in appointment setting
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Able to multi-task and prioritise within a challenging, fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Well organised and flexible
This is a 9 month contract starting as soon as possible covering maternity leave. Please apply as soon as possible if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job