In this new role, you will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Manager (BDM) in achieving key targets. This will include checking that business documentation and tracking records are accurately kept and providing a professional interface with customers and clients.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the BDM as required
- Organise and convene proactive appointments as required
- Maintain diary management
- Support the BDM in meeting targets
- Gain new business leads from professional, business social media
- Act as a professional contact, co-ordinating internal and external meetings
- Distribute incoming enquiries, ensuring customer service standards are maintained
- Support the BDM with recording information on CRM system and other systems where appropriate.
- Act as a professional contact with colleagues both internal and external
- Respond to queries and submit quotes using internal systems
- Contact clients as required
- Promote services and products
- Carry out proactive telephone marketing
- Liaise with colleagues as and when necessary to support the business development manager.
- Carry out appropriate duties that may be reasonably required to successfully carry out the role
- Provide reliable reception cover ensuring all relevant processes are maintained and performed professionally.
- Administrative Support
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job