Business Development / Account Handler
£17 - £20K + Bonus scheme
My client Specialises in developing projects in-house from start to finish, including Development, Accounts, Customer Services, Sales and Marketing. Following a successful launch of an online subscription PPC platform, they are looking to hire a Business Development / Account Handler to take responsibility for assisting with member onboarding and sales acquisitions.
- The role of the Account Manager is to build and develop relationships with new members, working with them throughout their one month - free trial, and ultimately upgrading them to a paying member.
- The role will be split between onboarding potential members who have contacted the company directly showing an interest in their one month - free trial and maintaining long term relationships with paying members.
- Telephone engagement, follow-up emails and reporting member issues or requests directly back to the in-house development team.
The Key Requirements:
- You will have an engaging and friendly personality and enjoy talking to new people
- You will enjoy using Google and social media
- You will have worked in telesales before and/or account management with upselling targets
- You will possess excellent verbal and written skills
- You will be a team player, energetic and quick to learn
- Excited about learning new skills and understanding new technologies
- Great opportunity for the right person to grow and progress
- No cold calling. All leads have come to the company to express their interest
- Fast-paced but fun working environment with a great mix of skill sets and people
- A company who have already been recognised and partnered with Google
- Opportunity to improve your monthly salary with achievable monthly bonuses
To apply for this Business Development / Account Handler vacancy, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below. If however, you would like to discuss it prior to application then please contact Lee Gosshawk at Recruiterlink on .
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'