Business Development Account Manager
£25,000-£50,000 Double OTE
Working in the public markets the company takes pride in providing top to bottom solutions and a "value added service" to its clients which has resulted in a reputation that continues to grow and you will be provided with the support and expertise necessary to excel in your career
They provide products and services from the world’s best technology vendors such as Splunk, Microsoft, Dell and VMware etc. We are acting on behalf of a company that supply Cloud, Data centre and services solutions to a broad variety of organizations. We are looking for the highly motivated and target focused individuals. To be considered for this role you must be confident on the phone, confident face to face selling a complete infrastructure of managed services / cloud & security. motivated, target driven, strong new business mentality which will acquire you to be hunter focused.
An established company that have made a considerable investment in staff and systems
Duties and responsibilities:
- Outbound calling
- Managing own Account patch, maintaining accounts and relationships with clients and managing that account once they become customers
- Finding opportunities for our managed service solutions
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and changes to product ranges
- Attending regular internal sales meetings
- Working collaboratively with marketing to identify verticals and vertical propositions
- Act as a representative of the company at all times
Experience and skills:
- Ability to work in a sale driven Environment
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proof of experience within a specific sector required
- Ability to run a solution sell using a combination of skills
- Run Sector specific marketing and passion for sales.
- Minimum two years successful experience in sales
- Strong IT skills,
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Excellent written business
To ensure that they retain the very best sales talent our client invests heavily in ongoing vendor training to make sure that their people are up to date with all of their core technologies providing a platform to succeed from the moment they walk through the door.
Due to the urgency of this role we have confirmed interview times and dates with the successful candidates starting ideally this month.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'