We currently working with an exciting and creative Private Equity firm looking to recruit a Business Development Account Manager for their Manchester office. This is a rare opportunity to work for a highly successful and growing entrepreneurial PE firm.In this newly created role you will work closely with Investment executives to identify , progress and maintain relationships with investors.
* Working closely with the Investment Executives to identify, progress and maintain relationships with prospective investors
* Coordinating investment team activities to ensure access to relevant dealflow
* Working alongside the BD Analyst to maintain momentum in identifying new prospective target companies through relevant sector research
* Providing support and guidance to the investment team in making approaches to prospects and where appropriate direct targeting of new prospects on behalf of the investment team
* Ensuring all relevant updates are reflected accurately on the CRM system to generate outputs and Management reporting
* Communicating and applying the outputs of management reporting produced by the Business
The successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of 4 years experience in account management, business development within a financial services or professional services environment
-Exceptional relationship management skills , targeting and research capabilities
-Knowledge/experience of the Private Equity and/or Corporate Finance sectors highly beneficial
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'