You will primarily be working with one of our biggest global clients, managing the agency relationship and work streams for one or more key stakeholders. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will collaborate with a team of project managers, designers, developers and to deliver a high level of service across a variety of projects.
The role requires an adaptable individual who embraces new challenges and learns quickly. You will need to build a solid understanding of the client's business and their priorities, then proactively promote them through creative delivery and commercial awareness.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Win new business by self-generating and acquiring new business opportunities from a cold start.
- Writing engaging content for the agencies website as well as producing informative tech related blogs
- Managing the delivery of a broad range of concurrent digital projects, including web builds, integrations, digital campaigns and strategic UX & digital initiatives
- Proactively analysing and understanding project requirements and stakeholder needs, building excellent working relationships that instil confidence in the client and project team
- Account development and planning
- Identifying, evaluating and mitigating risks throughout the course of the project
- Contributing to pitch documents and presentations
- Presenting to other stakeholders on behalf of the client
We're looking for someone with:
- A solid understanding and passion for digital/creative/technology/UX
- Experience of writing tech related blogs
- You will have had a successful career in B2B business development as a successful executive.
- 2-4 years of account and client management experience in an agency environment, including account plan development and resource management in an advertising / marketing / digital agency
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing client relationships, while demonstrating excellent client service skills
- Proven client and team management expertise working with a variety of B2B clients
- An ability to communicate confidently and knowledgeably about technology, digital marketing and interactive media
- Demonstrable strategic and creative thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Confidence in presenting internally, publicly and to client stakeholders
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to not only join the journey but lead the charge from the front line. You will be working in a supportive and collaborative environment, providing invaluable career-building experience at the heart of a dynamic, forward thinking Agency that has grown quickly and continues to do so.
If you think you can fulfil the role requirements and have what it takes to be part of a cutting-edge team, focused on delivering innovative solutions, then please apply through the link or you can contact Nathan Putsey at Adam Recruitment on or
- Business Development / Account Management / Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'