Business Development / Account Manager Role in Norfolk
CloudScope are working with a truly brilliant technical agency in Norfolk. Offering solutions from web design to IT support and online marketing, with a well established and growing client base, we are pleased to be offering such a fantastic opportunity for a business developer. We are seeking a business winner with a competitive, hard working approach to hitting targets and advancing in your career.
- Take responsibility for driving new business sales opportunities, from initial prospect to closing the opportunity
- Be required to build a prospect list to ensure the sustainability of your pipeline is upheld and your agreed revenue targets are achieved and exceeded
- Take direction in bringing together 3rd parties to ensure the right solutions are proposed and executed
- Attend networking events to ensure the brand name gains maximum exposure.
- Maintain the ongoing account relationship to maximize future growth opportunities.
- Make warm sales calls to existing customers in order to up sell products and services
- Be focused on Quote Creation/ Business Development/ Client Relationship management.
- Building strong relationships with appropriate potential and existing customers.
- Through a committed approach towards delivering innovative sales performance, achieve personal targets for new business and customer retention.
- Working closely with the Business Development Director to ensure all KPI's are met.
- Proven track record of Sales or Account Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Building relationships
- Decision making and excellent negotiation skills
- Dynamic, enthusiastic & passionate to achieve
- Reliable and Consistent
- Experience within Digital Marketing would be beneficial, but not essential.
- A generous bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Company Pension - Quality Scheme
- Access to training and personal development
- In-house gym (24/7 access for staff)
- Showers for gym goers and cycle commuters
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company shutdown over Christmas
- Free daily fresh fruit, tea, coffee & fruit squash
- Notable Employee Award? each month - your chance to earn yourself something nice.
- Christmas month of celebratory food and competitions
- Company team building days and nights out
- Introductory bonus for helping secure new team members
- Incentives for car sharers
- Accredited Childcare Voucher scheme for all staff
- Long service bonus
- Interest-free 12 month staff loans
- Flexible working
- Company parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job