Are you an experienced Business Development / Account Manager?
Would you like the luxury of…
Free onsite parking at work?
A competitive starting salary of £27,000 - £30,000 + annual performance related bonus?
Enviable working hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday?
Generous holiday entitlement of 24 days + bank holidays?
Then please read on….
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development / Account Manager to join a well established market leading organisation based in Haywards Heath.
This is an office based role and you will be reporting directly into the Sales Director; primarily generating new business opportunities and account managing the existing client base.
You will act as the main point of contact for overseas customers and will gain a strong understanding of the products and pitch these to potential new customers over the phone and via email.
Therefore previous sales experience is an essential requirement and you must be confident in making a large number of sales calls. These include cold calls as well as calls to existing customers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business opportunities
- Account managing existing overseas customer base
- Overseeing sales cycle from enquiry to delivery, liaising with internal departments when necessary
- Qualifying sales leads
- Booking customer appointments and obtaining opportunities for new visits for the Sales Director
- Meeting sales targets set by the Sales Director
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Good negotiation skills
- Previous sales experience
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Good computer literacy
- Experience of dealing with overseas customers would be advantageous
- You will be responsible for managing the Sales Director's diary and booking customer appointments, so strong organisational skills is essential.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a market-leading organisation with a family-feel with excellent benefits and even better company culture.
There is plenty of scope to make the role your own and there is the possibility for expansion within the role for the right candidate.
To take your first steps towards this exciting opportunity call today for more information or apply now with your CV.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.