PwC's Operate business delivers large operational and managed service solutions for clients to meet regulatory, risk and compliance challenges.
With over 1,600 staff deployed on large implementation and execution programmes Operate brings together top talent with a distinctive mix of knowledge and skills. We support clients by providing staff augmentation services, delivering large scale operational programmes and managed solutions. We deliver our client work from a range of locations, providing our clients with cost-effective delivery, access to subject matter expertise and operational excellence disciplines for some of the biggest brands worldwide.
About the role
We are looking for a Business Development Account Manager to support the growth of the Technology Solutions Business. This includes sales, account support, and lead generation and helping to market our offering. You will work alongside PwC's Operate management team who are responsible for driving a multi million pound per annum revenue business. This is a challenging role and provides plenty of development opportunities in a fast paced and growing part of the business.
- Builds business by identifying and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating them inline with the firm's strategy. And recommending appropriate solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Liaise with project leads where staff have been deployed on engagements, discussing performance of staff supplied and also obtaining information to anticipate future needs.
- With our marketing team, co-develop sales materials summarising our offering and share through sales channels.
- Contribute to proposals, provide information and marketing collateral as requested.
- Take on all aspects of People Management responsibilities for the PwC Augment staff in London
- Develop remediation plans with the engagement leads / managers where performance issues exist.
Staff Sourcing and Deployment
- Understand the level of skills and experience needed by engaging in conversations with client contacts and work with a dedicated staffing team to identify options.
- Be responsible for instructing direct recruitment of permanent and contractor staff to meet project needs.
- Support recruitment and selection decisions by interviewing potential candidates determining if their skills and experience are appropriate for our client project roles.
- Work closely with our permanent and contractor team members, helping to tailor their CVs to the role, preparing them for client interviews and projects.
- Respond to requests for staffing that will come in from multiple UK lo
This role will be based in Cardiff however you will be required to travel across the UK to meet with key client contacts.
What we are looking for?
- Previous experience working in a B2B role or in an account manager role in a technology focussed environment
- Broad technical knowledge of multiple types of project and service solutions
- Strong sales and pre-sales focus demonstrating relationship building, pursuit campaign generation and sales pipeline growth
- Good team player with an ability to lead teams with a strong customer focus
- Experience in supporting high profile incident management situations
- Effective personal organisation; self-starter with drive, ambition and creativity
- The ability to negotiate, coupled with excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure with a constant positive outlook when being faced with complex client issues
What's in it for you?
You will be provided with the skills and development opportunities to grow your career alongside a growing team and organisation.
We are passionate about the work we deliver and the knowledge we can provide to clients and we are passionate about providing you with the tools and skills you'll need to do this too. You will be included in our specific training framework, tailored to match your skills, needs, and personal career aspirations.
We have a dedicated career service who will help you reach your career goals and help you succeed and grow. On top of our wealth of growth opportunities you will receive 25 days annual leave, a flexible benefits scheme to suit your personal/family needs, a competitive salary with regular reviews and the potential for a discretionary bonus.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowere
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'