Account Manager - Business Development and/or Client Development Consultantc. £30k-£40k OTE.
Generous, varied benefits- up to 34 days leave (plus B. Hols), flexi hours, 5* breaks and lunches, and more!
Are you seeking a 1st class employer who can offer you a remuneration that exceeds the top 10% of salaries in its sector AND the ideal work/life balance?
This opportunity could be the perfect one for you, if you have a background that can demonstrate credible character, a genuine desire to succeed, and proven transferable success in another similar position.
We are particularly keen to talk with those who have worked in a Sales or Account Management role, a services delivery role, estate agents or those providing a B2B service to corporate clients.
Leading the way in this specialist sector, we are looking for ambitious individuals to fast track to success with the support of our specialist training. You will earn an unrivalled commission structure that directly relates to your performance, and also offers a lifetstyle rewards scheme (more annual leave, access to the finest leisure rewards, and flexi hours).
You will be working within a mature and polished team, who inspire and support their colleagues, working for FTSE 350 and Global 500 clients, meeting with and supporting Directors, and have access to all the resources you could need to succeed.
We look for :
- Good qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) or evidence of acheivement in Education
- Transferrable B2B sales experience (at least 6 months proven success)
- Highly motivated and driven on results to earn proportionally to your work
- Competitive, determined and resilient, providing quality service and self developing for results
- Excellent communication skills
What this offers you?
- Above average industry salary based on your experience and calibre, with truly uncapped commission
- 35k+ 1st Year OTE; £70k 2nd Year and £90k 3rd Year
- Extensive, in-house mentoring and training from award winning industry professionals
- Annual 5* overseas travel/reward, daily breakfast and up to an additional 12 days leave per year
- Sociable working atmosphere, with colleagues who support and encourage you
What the role entails:
- Providing a full cycle service, selling and providing consultancy of the highest standards
- Nurturing an exclusive portfolio of Blue Chip clients, seeking business development opportunities
- Developing a professional network of sector and industry speclialist contacts
- Liaising with a range of candidates, skill seeking and assessing them against a required profile
If you are new to Recruitment, you will be teamed with colleagues who will fast track you to a career that suits your skills and on track for promotion to Senior Consultant or Associate Director (we like to share success!)
See more about us here: http://1stExecWorkforus
Applicants can be assured of discretion. All applicants should ensure that our location is within a 45 minute commute.
- sales business development client commission recruitment account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job