We are looking for a passionate Business Development and Account Management Professional to join a dedicated team in the Heart of Welwyn Garden City. The company was founded more than 50 years ago. This is an exciting time to join as their app was launched almost 1 year ago and is already Number 1 in the UK!
Your clients will make up a diverse portfolio, selling to various businesses from one man bands to a high number of commercial giants, so you will need to be adaptable in your approach. You will also need to be comfortable in selling solutions through a variety of channels including digital campaigns, print, data & sampling.
If you have a solid background in selling through one or more of these channels and are looking for the next step in your career, why not apply today?
Job Title: Business Development / Account Manager (Media)
Salary: £35,000- £40,000 per annum + bonus up to 40% of annual salary
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
What’s on offer?
- Competitive base salary
- 27 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- £300 car allowance
- Life Assurance (2x salary)
- Private medical cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee support programme
- Discounts on company products & services
- Free, on-site parking
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Achieve agreed revenue targets across all channels
- Develop & maintain your own sales pipeline
- Keep updated on industry/client intelligence
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Keep CRM system updated
- Create client proposals
Experience/ Skills Required:
- Previous media sales (ideally digital or data) experience is essential
- Ability to generate your own leads
- Confident in business development and account management
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.