Job Title: Business Development / Account Manager – Apprenticeships / Commercial
Location: East Midlands Based – Candidates must be flexible with National travel
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Company Car or Car Allowance, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a private Training organisation, who delivers a wide range of Commercial and Apprenticeship training programmes to individuals across the UK. They are looking to appoint a Business Development / Account Manager to maximise current employer accounts and develop new business throughout the UK.
- Develop and maintain employer relationships (existing and new clients) and maximise all opportunities to promote our clients wide range of industry related qualifications from Funded Apprenticeships to Commercial Training solutions.
- Generate own leads via cold / warm calls, field sales and networking to promote our clients wide range of Training programmes and secure new employer accounts.
- Deliver advice and support to employers about the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms.
- Promoting the benefits of undertaking training to employers– overcoming barriers and giving advice and guidance to the most suitable avenue.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training programmes to match employer’s needs.
- Maintaining own knowledge of policy changes, funding changes and relevant business expectations.
- Work with senior management in order to meet your target and growth plan for the area.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and pitches to convert business opportunities as and when required.
- Complete the necessary checks on employers to ensure suitability for training and / or recruitment.
- Applicants must have experience of working within a Business Development / Account Manager role within the ESFA training industry for Apprenticeships.
- Applicants must have an excellent understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Proven experience of developing relationships, influencing and negotiating with employers to secure new business.
- Proven experience of managing / maximising Employer Accounts.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with national travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job