Business Development Executive
Full Time, Permanent
Up to £25,000 basic + Bonus/ Commission
Four Recruitment have partnered with a reputable Accountancy firm in Bolton that are looking to expand their team and bring on board a Business Development and Account Manager to grow their business around the UK
The business themselves offer a specialist accountancy service for contractors, temps and locums operating as a LTD company, Umbrella or Sole Trader. They have some of the best customer service ratings in the UK and they pride themselves on the personal service they offer to their clients.
Working under the Director and alongside the other Business Development Manager, your duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Actively seeking new relationship opportunities with businesses around the UK that have temp/ contract workers either working for them or within the business to promote your services.
- Maintaining and nurturing the existing relationships to ensure repeat business and high satisfaction levels
- Managing own diary of appointments, gradually increasing time out of the office and meeting with clients
- Keeping a close eye on legislation and key changes that may affect business' and workers working with your business
- Experience in a similar business development or Recruitment Consultant role
- Familiarity with the way pay works with LTD Company/ Umbrella/ Sole Traders
- Confidence to go into businesses and pitch services
- Brilliant Customer Service & people skills
- Driving License
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andrew Starmer-Allen on or at
If you know someone else that may be interested in this position please either get in touch or ask them to get in touch as we can offer a referral fee if that person is successful in securing a new role through ourselves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'