NEW JOB! Business Development / Account Manager - an excellent opportunity to join a world leading, global publisher of business related market reports, trends and data that are consulted by organisations in most industry sectors across the world.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Base salary neg (£28,000 - £35,000) + commission (OTE c£45,000 - £50,000)
Fluent English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd European language is an advantage but not essential
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a global publisher of business related market reports, trends and data that are consulted by organisations in most industry sectors across the world.
To join their international sales department, they wish to recruit a Business Development / Account Manager. Your role will concentrate account managing and maintaining client relationships (70%) and new business development (30%) of subscription sales of both online and print related business market reports and data and will typically consist of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Creating new subscription opportunities through self-researched leads
- Research, qualifying and cold-calling decision makers (for example, partners at top tier law firms or investment banks) in order to open, negotiate and close deals
- Weekly sales reporting and pipeline forecasting with ongoing CRM management
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd European language is an advantage but not essential
- Be educated at a leading university to degree level
- Background in Account Management / Inside Sales / Business Development at C-level - ideally subscription sales experience but all sectors considered
- Be a strong self-starter
- Be driven, motivated, energetic and 100% sales focused - nothing less
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US IMMEDIATELY.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job