The client works with major automotive OEMs to deliver projects in a wide variety of areas from research through to production. As a Business Developer, you will take responsibility for building relationships with existing and new business customers, and deliver results accordingly.
The position is based in Coventry, however travel to other UK locations and to potential customers may be required
There is growing investment in the industry of electric vehicles. As the conversion of traditional engines are transformed into electrified engines in a major way from 2021 onwards, now is the greatest time to join the electrification revolution.
- Develop relationships within existing customer base as well as establishing relationships with new customers above and beyond current base
- Identify new business opportunities for the client
- Quotation development
- Key Account Management - responsible for developing extended relationships within key accounts and monitoring delivery of projects
- Technical education
- Excellent communication skills with customers and colleagues
- Highly customer focused and able to solve customer related issues to mutual satisfaction
- Ability to independently scope out and calculate project requirements with input from technical teams and senior management
- Ability to prepare project proposals, present to customer and conduct follow up negotiation
- Appreciation of future challenges faced by customers and ability to identify how the client can support customers to solve future challenges
- Planning, prioritising and coordinating workload with minimal guidance
- Willingness to travel
- Previous experience of engineering projects in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of the client's product and service offerings and the types of projects undertaken within the business
- German language skills would be beneficial
- Experience with sales tools and software, for example, Salesforce.com
If you are interested in the aforementioned description, then please do submit an application.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: candidate-privacy-information-statement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'