Our client, a business that specialises in the progression of research into real-world products, are looking for a Business Developer to identify and develop business opportunities.
As the Business Developer your role will include: -
- identifying enterprises/partners to build a relationship with to accelerate development of technologies and business opportunities.
- understanding specific partner and general industry needs and undertaking competitive analysis and business strategy development.
- providing clear justifications of the rationale for working with potential partners and proposed working models, working closely with the Director, Business Development to obtain support internally.
- contacting and building relationships with key individuals within target enterprises to reduce time from research concept to commercialisation, you will act as a bridge between the customer/partner and the company’s technical teams.
As the Business Developer you should have: -
- a first degree in a Physical Science or Engineering discipline and will have significant experience in business development roles within materials, chemical, scientific or technical industrial sector.
- demonstrable experience of identifying, analysing and creating plans to exploit new market opportunities for an organisation and initiating, developing and maintaining relationships with 3rd party enterprises.
- strong internal and external networking skills and a track record of utilising networks to benefit an organisation.
- Experience in supporting general corporate Marcoms activities, you must have the enthusiasm and drive to understand market, business and technical aspects of new technologies and opportunities
In return you will have a dynamic work environment where your contribution will earn full recognition and reward. They offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 27 days holiday, private health and dental care, life assurance and pension scheme.
If you think the Business Developer role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Business Developer role, please use the apply now button or call Jason on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job