Business Data Analyst
An opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst / Business Analyst with a knowledge of Microsoft SSRS and SQL to join a leading automotive consultancy, operating on an international scale and working with major car manufacturers. The Business Data Analyst will support decision makers within the business through quantitative and qualitative data analysis and accurate reporting of trends and insights. Previous automotive experience is preferable.
Office Based, commutable to Berkshire - Thatcham, Hungerford, Whitchurch, Newbury, Basingstoke, Andover, Marlborough, Wantage, Didcot, Reading, Wokingham, Hook
Salary:£30,000 - 37,000 + Benefits
- Interpret business and customer data, analysing the results to provide ongoing, accurate reporting.
- Develop data analytics and other strategies to optimise efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary sources and provide insights into performance and opportunities.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvements with existing reporting methods.
- Leverage expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques to drive process efficiencies.
- Proven experience of supporting management teams through manipulating and analysing business data is a must for this role.
- A degree, or equivalent, in the areas of business, statistics or computer science is advantageous.
- A working knowledge of reporting packages, particularly Microsoft SSRS is required.
- You should be experienced with SQL databases.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience within the automotive industry is required coupled with the ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business and its clients
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Automotive Business Data Analyst please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3434KB - Business Data Analyst - Berkshire
Glen Callum Associates are a leading recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a global scale.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'