Business Data Analyst
An exciting opportunity exists with this growing software company who have experienced continual growth through acquisition and as a result are now able to offer opportunities for 2x Business and Data Analysts with an interest in developing their consultancy skills. You will join a project team responsible for building solutions on the company platform in a key analytical role. You will work with the clients to accurately establish and understand customer requirements demonstrating a high level of understanding of potentially complex data and process modelling, application development to ultimately create engaging and functional web based applications.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and scope business process improvements.
- Implement project to an agile development and delivery methodology.
- Identify and model business rules, process and workflow requirements
- Identify and map data fields including one-off import/export at setup and synchronisation of sources
- Test and manage requirements during project delivery and participate in regular review as part of the project delivery team with stakeholders and end users as necessary.
- Documentation of technical and functional specifications
- Test project delivery and adherence to project test specification
The company offers excellent an excellent working environment with significant opportunity for personal development along with a highly competitive basic salary and working conditions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job