Business Data Analyst / Data Business Analyst (Salesforce exp ESSENTIAL)
- Remote first (client based in London).
- 12 Month contract (outside of IR35).
- circa £400-£425 (negotiable on exp).
Company & Project overview for Business Data Analyst / Data Business Analyst (Salesforce exp ESSENTIAL)
Our client is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy. We’re currently helping them to find a Data Business Analyst with specific experience of supporting large scale Salesforce transformation projects. This will be 12 month contract which is likely to be extended for much longer.
Our client is going through two ambitious and exciting re-platforming programmes to move its core brands from dedicated Salesforce org’s to a single instance, while its underpinning ERP solution is also being migrated to a cloud service. This level of transformational change will rely upon the newly defined Data Strategy being executed on.
Key parts of this strategy are the development of Conceptual, Logical and Physical data definitions and schemas. The Data team owns the creation and maintenance of the Conceptual and Logical models, while the downstream platforms (Salesforce, ERP) validate their Physical design implementations against them.
The application of a robust MDM model is the other key workstream they will be developing in order to keep our data definitions and the data itself adhering to the standards we need to enforce across Salesforce, ERP and Product Platforms.
Role overview for Business Data Analyst / Data Business Analyst (Salesforce exp ESSENTIAL)
As a member of the Data and Strategy Insights Project Team you’ll work closely with your workstream project manager and Data Architect to analyse and document all company wide data definitions, but with an immediate emphasis on core shared objects between Salesforce and ERP platforms.
You will support the project manager and Enterprise Technical Architect to document the data flows down to an attribute level between platforms (Salesforce, ERP and Product Websites integrated to Salesforce). This will support the MDM model to be applied to control them.
Once the core data definitions and MDM processes work are completed, you will support the Data Migration Project manager and Data architect in the mapping of legacy Salesforce (Source) data to the new single Salesforce org data schema (Target).
As part of this process you will support the migration team in validating the results from automated data enrichment and de-duplication tools with business stakeholders.
Skills & Experience for Business Data Analyst / Data Business Analyst (Salesforce exp ESSENTIAL)
- Exp supporting large scale Salesforce transformation projects is mandatory.
- Exp supporting Salesforce instances operating as end to end Sales Order Processing systems.
- Exp documenting data definitions, use of Data Dictionaries (theory and toolset level).
- Exp of application of MDM principles
- Hands on exp working with Salesforce is essential
- Understanding Salesforce CPQ concepts and features is beneficial.
- Exp working with 3rd Party reporting tools, such as datorama, Looker, Tableau desirable.
- Experience working with 3rd party data enrichment and de-duplication tools is desirable.
- Reporting skills in Salesforce Workbench, SQL or ERP CPM tools is desirable.
- Business Analyst
- Data Analysis
- Data Migration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'