Would you describe yourself as highly a strong analytical thinker?
Do you have business process and data modelling experience?
Are you now looking for a role which will utilise your excel skills to the highest?
We are currently recruiting for a Business Data Analyst to join an exciting, thriving and growing business located on the Birmingham Business Park.
The role is detrimental to the business and requires an individual who enjoys working with numbers and is an expert within Microsoft Excel and SQL.
You will need to have the aptitude to rapidly acquire and assimulate large amounts of information. Assisting the management to analyse and investigate methods of data production to ensure the credibility of information produced. This role is key to accurate
Duties will include
- Download data, cleanse data and report all extractions
- Churning data and identifying anomalies
- Produce reports and trends within the data
- Report to the Directors with findings, trends and reports
- Knowledge of and abilty of advance excel techniques to capture and collate data
- Experience of SQL
- Superior within Microsoft Excel - Pivot Tables, V Look-Up - all advanced functions
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Ability to work within a stressful environment
- Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
- Free Car Parking
- On-site incentives
- Fun Christmas Party every year!
Should you have the relevant skills and experience required for this position, please apply today to discuss with a Consultant within 24 hours of your application.
Immediate interviews and start available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'