Business & Corporate Advisory Senior
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting a Business/Corporate Advisory Senior for an independent chartered Accountancy firm based in Glasgow.
Reporting to the head of the department you will be directly responsible for delivering client services across multiple disciplines, maintaining a strong relationship with your portfolio of clients and ensuring their businesses needs are met. This will involve varied and interesting projects, including group restructuring, shareholder disputes and corporate planning, as well as many more.
On-the-job training will be provided to ensure your knowledge and skills advance to a strong level of competence and you will be given all the tools to succeed in the role.
* Liaising directly with various departments across the firm and utilising their specialist knowledge
* Building, developing and maintaining relationships with you clients with the support of the Partner
* Maintaining relationships on a commercial level with clients
* Planning and delivering projects within deadlines
* Ensuring a reactive service is administered, whilst also proactively providing exceptional client service
* Working closely with Senior Management
* Management of future project work
* Fully qualified chartered accountant (ACCA/ICAS or equivalent) is essential
* 3+ years experience from within a practice or industry environment, with exposure to a variety of clients
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* A strong personality comfortable in dealing with important clients
* Excellent level of accuracy and attention to details
* Strong organisational and problem solving skills
* The ability to handle pressure and work to deadlines
The role will provide a fantastic opportunity to utilise your knowledge and experience with a clear progression to Manager, along with a generous basic salary.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.