You have the opportunity to join a vibrant and socialible team with a supportive manager, staff specific ‘chill out’ area, generous discretional bonus and free parking on site.
The main purpose of this role is to track all sales opportunities and quotations from start to finish. This will help with reducing lost business and feeding the external sales teams information.
Salary = £23-25,000 + great benefits and incentives
Main duties include:
• Assist with converting quotations to confirmed orders
• Producing weekly sales reports and project reports
• Database management
• Some PA duties
• Project tracking including scheduling dates and follow ups
• Establish stock needed and stock pipeline
• Seeking new sales opportunities through research and relationships
• Producing pipeline
• Provide live chat report
The ideal candidate:
• Will have previous sales or business development coordination or account management or project support experience
• Strong IT competence including MS Excel
• Ability to prioritise and management own schedule
• Has previous database or CRM experience
• Must be resilient and can work with demanding and successful sales staff
Does this sound like a role for you?
If so then please do not hesitate and apply today
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"