Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Healthcare Membership organisation to recruit for an experienced Business Coordinator on a temporary basis that is to start ASAP!
This role focuses on the quality and recruitment of healthcare practitioners within this membership body.
* Take a lead on a Census, managing consultations and exercises
* Maintenance of all data captured and assist in the analysis of data and preparing reports as well as presentations
* Coordinate engagements including attendance lists and arrangements
* Assist with recruitment work streams - including attending interviews and running training days
* Lead on practitioners membership applications as well as in relation to their curriculum
* Coordinate the annual conference - organising speakers and preparing materials
* Assist with event budgets
* Create and evaluate post-event feedback
* Responsible for departments website
* Ensure the twitter feed remains active
* Serve as Secretary for all relevant Committees including preparing agendas and taking minutes
* Experience of working within a Healthcare, Membership or Educational organisation
* Experience of organising long-term and complex events which include courses or examinations
* Experience of committee administration including taking minutes
* Excellent interpersonal skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this role please send a copy of your CV in ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.