Business Continuity Manager / Business Continuity Consultant - Home Based - Competitive Salary
We are currently seeking a Business Continuity Consultant to work for a leading Services provider within their consultancy practice. Based from home, the successful candidate would work primarily on the delivery of client facing Business Continuity projects however they may be required to contribute to product and service development or other consultancy team activities.
The delivery work is project based so the BC Consultant will be expected to deliver project activities and deliverables within agreed timescales and number of days, to the satisfaction of the client. The BC Consultant will be expected to work by themselves and/or as part of a consultancy team, depending on the requirements of the project. Typical activities include: Workshops, meetings, reviews, BIA requirements analysis, WAR Exercise, Scenario Exercise and Crisis Exercise preparation work, plan and report writing.
Typical deliverable documents include: exercise test plans & reports (Scenario, Crisis & WAR), BIA, BIA Summary Reports, Incident Management, Business Continuity and Crisis Management plans, BC Awareness materials, Current State Assessment Reports.
The BC Consultant will have the following attributes:
- Ability to establish, develop and maintain positive and professional stakeholder relationships.
- Be a motivated, enthusiastic, conscientious self-starter who has a passion for Business Continuity and enjoys a challenge.
- Relishes working in a team of highly motivated and highly skilled individuals.
- Excellent written skills (Word and Excel), in particular planning and report writing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills (writing and delivering PowerPoint presentations).
- Excellent communicator who is comfortable meeting with and expressing themselves to client staff, line management and executive team members.
- Ability to work and manage multiple client engagements concurrently to tight delivery deadlines.
- Comfortable with travel requirements that may result in many "away days" each month.
- Desire to develop personal Business Continuity knowledge and skills further.
Further details will be provided on application. This role involves UK wide travel.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job