Are you keen to join a dynamic organisation where you can work on a variety of challenging assignments for a portfolio of prestigious financial services clients?
Due to a result of continued success, our client currently has an opportunity for an Insurance Business Consultant with experience of general insurance operations and technology to join their friendly and dynamic team.
This role would suit someone from a financial services operational, business change, business architecture or consulting background, with aspirations to move into a senior consulting role.
You will have the opportunity to perform a number of different roles as their engagements range from providing strategic business advice to the production of operating models and business designs across a broad portfolio of clients. As part of the role you will receive in-depth training in the company's business architecture techniques.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, you will need to demonstrate;-
* 5+ years of experience within the general insurance sector
* A solid understanding of and track record in the financial services industry
* Hands on business change and/or business architecture experience
* Ability to take responsibility for and lead the design of strategic business solutions
* A history of building strong relationships with senior stakeholders
* Willingness to travel and undertake varying roles
* Enthusiasm, drive and commitment to make a difference
In return you can expect;-
* A variety of assignments for a portfolio of prestigious financial services clients
* To become a skilled consultant and business architect
* To enhance your knowledge of the Financial Services sector and become a recognised expert
* The opportunity to coach and lead other consultants
* The chance to work for and help shape an exciting, dynamic and growing consultancy business
* Support from a friendly team of highly experienced business and technical consultants
* Excellent presentation skills
SALARY: Very competitive + Generous Bonus Schemes + Excellent Benefits + Career progression
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job