Assistant Manager / Manager grade Location: London Salary: £Excellent + Benefits
The Business Consultant will be responsible for building relationships with the individual Service lines and business units to understand how they operate within the firm and identify current issues and areas of improvement, which includes the introduction of new or more effective working practices and new IT solutions.
The candidates, will be expected to have a broad range of skills which include, consulting, change management, process analysis and project management. They will work with one Service Line but will be expected to work on other projects where necessary.
Service Lines, Business Units
• Work with the individual service lines and business units in order to gather a detailed understanding of the issues and opportunities they face.
• Document, prioritise and validate the groups requirements and ensure these can be articulated to all stakeholders, both internal (Business Support) and external (3rd party suppliers).
• Act as a change agent, facilitating greater awareness of the initiatives running through the various service lines and business units - looking for opportunities to share and develop ideas.
• Develop project proposals that support the individual service line or business unit’s development.
• Represent the service line in project approval and progress meetings.
• Manage all non-technical/technical projects that apply to the service line, keeping the relevant stakeholders informed of progress, changes and issues.
• Communicate goals with clarity and provide timely feedback and support to the team, as necessary.
• Work closely with internal and external training teams to help identify training needs to support go-live, including creation and delivery of training content where required.
• Set high standards of quality and demonstrate commitment to self-development.
• Promote the Firm’s values and beliefs, demonstrate integrity and maintain an ethical stance and show flexibility and tact to express views, as necessary.
• Significant experience in Management Consulting role (preferred).
• Understanding of change management roles and activities.
• Understanding and appreciation of process mapping and a good understanding of BPMN.
• Demonstrable experience of project management processes and activities, including implementation experience.
• Proven experience of working across the full project lifecycle within waterfall and / or agile framework.
• Experience of deploying technical and/or non-technical projects is essential.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and prioritise workload, while keeping all stakeholders informed of status.
• Problem solving and hands on approach, including effective decision-making.
• Strong analytical skills to identify and analyse functional and non-functional requirements.
• Innovative 'out-of-the-box’ thinking and ability to challenge the status quo.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with a diverse group of stakeholders, across all levels of the organisation and outside the organisation (suppliers).
• Strong interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• Customer-focused approach to ensure that changes delivered provide value to the business.
• Team player - works well as a member of the team
Mazars is all about people - we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement - not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
- Business Analyst
- Change Management
- Management Consulting
- Project Management
- Training Delivery