Job Title: Asset Management Business Compliance Analyst
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
Location: Central London (WFH Temporarily)
Hours: Full Time
Are you ready to take the next step in your Compliance career? Do you have Compliance experience in Asset Management? Our client is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join them and support their various Asset Management businesses across EMEA.
Your New Employer:
Our client is a global financial services group operating in 31 markets in asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, renewables development, investment banking and principal investment. The diversity of their operations, combined with a strong capital position and robust risk management framework, has contributed to our 51-year record of unbroken profitability.
In this wide and varied advisory role, you will be focussed on providing guidance to senior stakeholders in both our Infrastructure and Real Assets and our Investment Management businesses.
Your New Job as an Asset Management Business Compliance Analyst:
Reporting to the EMEA Regional Head of Compliance in the UK, you will work closely with members of the Compliance team in the UK, Germany and Luxembourg. We are a dedicated team aligned to Asset Management, which forms part of the wider Risk Management group.
- You will utilise your proven relationship and stakeholder management skills to advise and oversee compliance requirements for the Asset Management group.
- You will also be responsible for reviewing and approving marketing materials, assisting with compliance reviews and approvals of new transactions, products and funds, and the preparation of regulatory compliance reports.
What You’ll Need to Succeed as an Asset Management Business Compliance Analyst:
- To be successful in this role, you will have up to 3 years experience within the Asset Management industry (including experience in a legal or regulatory role) preferably within a private equity, multi-asset Manager, or UCITS manager.
- You will befamiliar with the UK and European regulatory regimes relating to asset management and any other European knowledge & experience would also be desirable.
- Furthermore, a solid understanding of both AIFMD and MIFID, and knowledge of AIFs and UCITS are required.
We are acting as an employment agency for this role. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to every candidate however, we may retain your CV for future vacancies. If you have not received a response from us within 7 days after applying, your application is unfortunately unsuccessful. As this is a full-time opportunity, you will need to be eligible to work in the UK and have all necessary documents to demonstrate this, as well as qualifications appropriate to the role.
We’ll use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you would like further information on how your data may be used please visit london-works.com /privacy-policy
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing info-at-london-works.com
- Asset Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'