Harrow Council's Community Directorate is looking for a Business & Commercial Officer to join the Commissioning Services team. The post holder will report into the Business and Commercial Projects Manager and will be responsible for providing business analysis to contribute to commercial projects, working with the team to ensure that they are delivered to time, cost and quality to assist with market testing, benchmarking and data analysis to underpin the development of commercial opportunities across the Directorate.
The post holder will implement project plans and contribute to the development of service level agreements to drive cost efficiency across the Directorate.
In addition, the post holder will contribute to business analysis activities for the Environment and Enterprise team, supporting the directorate management team in the effective use of resources.
To be successful in this role you would need to have the below skills & experience:
* Working knowledge of and ability to use PC based word processing and spreadsheet packages.
* Experience of working in an office environment.
* Ability to carry out business development activities to grow the business
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and key stakeholders
* Delivering business related activities
* Experience in writing performance reports, improvement plans or project plans and procedural documents.
* Excellent presentation and written communication skills
For additional information please refer to the Role Profile/ Selection Criteria.
HARROW REDEPLOYEES WILL BE GIVEN PRIORITY CONSIDERATION
We particularly welcome applications from individuals under 25 years of age as they are under represented within Harrow Council at this level. Appointment will always, however be made on merit.
Please see attached role profile
Role Profile/Selection Criteria
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job