Conrad Finance are pleased to be supporting a growing consultancy in Edinburgh. Due to their continued growth they are looking to recruit a Business Co-ordinator to join their team on a permanent contract
The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of operational and administrative support services across the whole organisation along with assistance in company tender submissions. You will work with a variety of members from the senior management team and report directly to the Business Manager.
- Assist with a variety of administrative support duties
- Answering incoming calls in a confident manner
- Coordination of meetings as required by senior management
- Assist with the issuing of monthly fee letters and keeping up to date financial reports
- Coordination of company tender submissions and fee proposals as required
- Monitoring of procurement portals for a selection of tender opportunities
- Assisting with marketing and event activities
- Provide support in the development of internal systems and procedures
- Any other duties as required by business trends
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in business coordination or administrative capacity is essential
- Bid coordination experience is desirable
- You will have the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision and as part of a larger team
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to workload demands and deadlines
This is fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking business that offers great career development and a good working environment.
To find out more on this great opportunity please send an up to date CV to Stuart at Conrad Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'