Business Change Specialist, Transformation Change, Competitive base salary + up to 30% bonus + excellent benefits
Based in Whitbread Court, Dunstable
The Business Change Specialist will be responsible for developing best practice business change management methods, standards, tools and techniques for use in programmes and projects. You will also support Business Change Managers and Business Change Leads in the Enterprise Programme Office (EPO) as they in turn help change agents in the business and delivery teams (business change leads, programme and project managers and PMO professionals) to apply the best practices.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement standard business change management methods and approaches
- Develop tailoring/flexing guidelines for standards, methods and approaches
- Provide links to other standards, e.g. MSP, PRINCE2, Agile, etc.
- Ensure tools and processes facilitate collaborative working across team, department and organisational boundaries
- Advise on tools/software
- Reduce programme and project lifecycles through effective methods to enable rapid mobilisation of programmes and projects
- Work with EPO Business Change Managers and Leads in their respective work with delivery teams (including lessons learned), to continuously improve sustainable, consistent and relevant business change management standards, procedures, templates, guidance and approaches to tailoring
- Support the CoE Lead to engage and network with professional bodies and other (external) organisations and to help connect Whitbread best practice with external developments and practices – thereby both keeping Whitbread at the forefront of business change management and enhancing Whitbread’s reputation in the industry.
- Support development and delivery of business change management guidance and training as needed, using the most appropriate media.
Why we’d love you to apply:
You will have experience in the creation, deployment and management of processes, tools and frameworks to deliver change. Good methodology awareness (ideally including MSP, PRINCE2 and Agile) and knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies, including Six Sigma would be beneficial. Some understanding of PMO processes, standards and governance would be helpful. We are looking for someone who is results-focused with excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team, being able to show strong stakeholder engagement skills. You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skill and the ability to deal effectively with ambiguity.
A bit about us:
At Whitbread, we are fully committed to growing legendary brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead.? Our winning teams delight customers so they come back time and time again which, along with our focus on everyday efficiency, drives profitable growth.
Every day our fantastic team members serve up great memories in our restaurants and wow guests through a great night’s sleep in our hotels. We pride ourselves on providing consistent quality and service. We’re continually innovating to meet our guests’ evolving needs whilst being committed to creating a great place to work for our team members.?
Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn currently have over 750 hotels across the UK offering over 70,000 rooms.? Our aim is to make this 85,000 by the end of 2020 and grow our international estate through the expansion of our Premier Inn hotels in Germany.
Our much loved restaurant brands include Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Table Table and Whitbread Inns.? Alongside these, our new propositions Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub are both growing at pace.? We have over 420 restaurants across the UK offering the highest level of service.
We have recently celebrated our 275th anniversary when Samuel Whitbread founded our business on a set of principles and although our core business has changed over the years we stay true these with our values:
- Genuine - we really care about customers
- Confident - we strive to be the best at what we do
- Committed - we work hard for each other
We are excited about what the future holds and would love you to join us on this exciting journey!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'