Business Change Project Manager - major group transformation
Business Change Project Manager
Experienced Business Change Project Manager required to manage the Business Change workstream (processes, org structures, skills/training etc) in support of a major business transformational technology implementation.
The programme will see the implementation of a new standardised cloud software platform (COTS/SaaS) to businesses across the group; a customer facing reservation system which will transform the way businesses engage customers, sell services and manage demand. The transformation will heavily impact the working practices of numerous business functions, in-particular Revenue Management.
This is a fairly complex project, which will cause significant impact to people due to elimination of manual processes, changing of job functions and potentially centralisation of some functions.
Your main set of stakeholders will be Subject Matter Experts from the Commercial/Revenue Management teams across the group businesses, however you will work closely with a broad range of stakeholders at varying levels on both the business side and programme peers (IT, MI&Data workstream PM's etc).
You will be required to manage Business Change activities in support of the full end-to-end project, with an Impact Assessment being your initial priority
This is a fairly resource lean environment. You will have the support of a Communications Workstream Lead, otherwise this will be fairly "hands-on" and as such will suit a seasoned Project Manager with broad skills and a "can-do" attitude
Required skills and experience;
- Extensive, demonstrable experience of managing Business Change in support of complex transformation projects; focusing on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, job roles and structures.
- A strong, confident Project Manager, managing project delivery across the full lifecycle. Ideally with formal training (Prince2, PMP, MSP etc)
- Demonstrable organisational change experience, including conducting impact assessments, Org development/alignment, assessing change readiness
- Experience of managing training strategy through to execution
- Experience of assessing progress towards benefits realisation
- Strong organizational skills with high level of attention to detail
- Broad vocational experience ideally within Transport, Travel, Retail, Utilities, Professional Services.
Paying up to £650p/d. (outside of IR35)
Central London with occasional travel.
Initial 6 month contract, likely to extend (12 month project)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'