Are you an experienced Business Change Manager seeking to join a forward thinking company where you have the opportunity to truly make a difference? Perhaps you are a Project Manager / Business Analyst with Continuous Improvement experience looking for further autonomy.
This Law firm is one of the Top 100 in the UK and seeking a Business Change Manager to join their transformation team. They have identified that in the Legal market there is a real need to accelerate the pace in which change can be delivered in order to reach, and exceed, their goals.
This first class organisation are seeking a Business Change Manager to join their Bristol, City Centre office.
You will lead on major projects that have real impact on the firm, working on an overhaul of a Case Management System and Document review processes. In addition, you will have the autonomy to work with the Legal team to identify opportunities to work in a more efficient way and improve their service to clients. You will implement the agile way of working and work on the latest technology to ensure this innovative law firm continue to stay ahead of the curve.
- Strong Project management / Business change within an agile experience is required
- Experience within a Legal or Professional Services environment is advantageous
- Process mapping such as ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ is desired
- You should be an excellent communicator both verbally and written in order to manage stakeholders effectively
- Salary is competitive, although depending on experience, and comes with an excellent benefits package
This is a real stand out opportunity for a Business Change Manager to join this forward thinking Law firm and make a real difference.
Click ‘Apply’ for immediate consideration or feel free to call Shane on for a confidential conversation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job