Business Change Manager
About the role
You will be required to lead the development, execution and continuous evaluation of the Business Change Framework (strategies, tools, techniques, governance and skills) and lead the Business Change Team to ensure the Business is prepared and ready for change
About Capita - Recruiting Partnering Project (RPP)
Capita Recruiting Partnering Project (RPP) is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with offices throughout the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
The role of the Recruiting Partnering Project (RPP) is to recruit Officers and Soldiers for the Army (Regular and Reserve), meeting targets for quantity, quality and candidate experience.
RPP is responsible for the full recruitment end to end process starting with candidate attraction through to formal candidate assessment and arrival at Army training which represents their first day in employment with the Army.
RPP is resourced through a mix of both Capita and Army personnel with the Head Quarters being in Upavon Wiltshire.
The main functions within RPP include Marketing, Planning and Business Support, Change & Transformation, National Recruitment Centre, Regional Recruiting (including Outreach teams and c70 Army Career Centres), 4 Solider Assessment Centres and 1 Officer Assessment Centre, IT Support, Estates management and Business Assurance.
What you will do:
- Develop and continuously review the Business Change Framework (strategies, tools, techniques, governance and skills) ensuring scope, plans and resources align to successfully support Recruiting Group business change requirements
- Develop and maintain the business change roadmap to influence the rate of change/impact across Recruiting Group, reporting key business change risks, issues and opportunities with supporting proposals/remedial actions
- Develop tools and techniques to champion the 'Human' element of change, supporting colleagues through the change curve and tailoring business change practices as relevant
- Develop Change Impact Assessment mechanisms to ensure the gap between 'todays way of working' and the 'future way of working' (As-Is versus To-Be) of each Change is understood and informs change actions plans
- Develop mechanism to evaluate the benefits and dis-benefits of change and drive appropriate actions (to exploit/realise benefits or mitigate/manage dis-benefits)
- Develop Business Change Plans proportionate to the size and complexity of change, and optimise the timing of change in context with other 'change' and 'operational events
Your experience will include:
Business Change Leader with an excellent track record of delivering business change within complex business environments
Detailed understanding of similar environments demonstrating understanding/management of challenges and good practice.
Credibility and impact with senior business leaders
Utilise an influencing style of leadership, able to lead without authority, negotiating with others to achieve the best outcomes.
Ability to work across a portfolio of projects and programmes to create an integrated way of working
A drive to deliver tangible outcomes which meet business requirements
An ability to work well under pressure in a rapidly evolving environment.
Experience of managing people in a change resistant and complex business environment.
Advanced communication and presentation skills.
Experience of end to end change programme's which impact cultural and operational processes
Driven business change and readiness campaigns from end to end
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will work with you to make sure you can perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary and a holiday allowance in line with your length of service, you will have access to an onsite gym offering discounted membership. The office also benefits from a shop, free onsite parking and an open-plan environment where team work and comradery are key. In addition, you will have access to internal opportunities that could allow you to continue your career with Capita if suitable.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- Business Change
- Business Change Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job