Business Change Manager
Exciting new Business Change Manager Role at a UK leading business in the hospitality/retail industry, based in London. Candidates MUST have proven experience leading and implementing change initiatives in a Business Change role, focused on delivering behavioural change as part of wider project delivery. The ideal candidate will be an excellent relationship builder, with a proven track record of influencing and communicating with stakeholders to gain adoption of new ways of working and reduce resistance.
- Apply structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change, lead and actively manage change management activities
- Develop and implement change management strategy
- Influence and engage with senior management on change management strategies.
- Implement change management execution plans that maximise employee education and communication, to gain employee buy in and adoption, thus minimising risk and resistance to change, including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, training plan and documents
- Conduct readiness assessment, evaluating results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Work across a portfolio of projects supporting their Business Change delivery, working collaboratively with other departments in executing change management activities, including stakeholder alignment, training and ensuring business readiness.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Develop and manage internal communication plans alongside our internal communication team and head of functions
- Proven experience working across a portfolio of projects supporting their Business Change delivery
- Experience working in retail/hospitality industries
- Experience with digital product offerings in retail environment
- Strong background in business transformation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and proven ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Successful track record of delivering change projects within a matrix organisation
- Proven Change Management experience in regards to managing technical and complex change
- Business Change Manager/Lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job