Halian is currently looking to place a highly experienced Business Change Manager on to our client site in Stevenage. You will be very customer and business focused.
Purpose: To more effectively support our client in Incident & Problem Management activities, a planned upgrade of the existing Remedy Support platform is currently underway. This will see our client implement a simplified, out of box solution for Incident/Problem Management providing the necessary functionality to enable better user experiences, and meet the current business drivers including mobile support to support better business outcomes. The role will work with the existing Project Team (including 3rd Party Suppliers) to develop a communications strategy and plan, and to develop engaging and informative content. An integral output is to build the client's Remedy brand & reputation across the organisation whilst providing communication leadership support to the Project Team.
- Work closely with the Remedy Upgrade Project team to build the Remedy Upgrade brand & reputation across the organisation;
- Maintain the client's IT Communications and Engagement Strategy, alongside clear success criteria for all stages of the project:
- o Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key individuals in the functional project team and broader group, where regular working requires it;
- o Act as project Communication champion, accountable for co-ordination and contributions on all internal communications matters across the global function, liaising with other teams (esp. Internal Communications team);
- o Developing the Organisation Change - Communications Plan, key messages and owning and running the associated delivery across the project to ensure consistent, relevant and timely delivery of internal material to avoid message conflict;
- o Build and maintain communication networks ensuring project colleagues have the appropriate skills and support to deliver and share communications within agreed controls;
- o Accountable for the oversight of and support to critical communications in an expert advisor / quality assurance role;
- o Planning and executing all key feedback surveys as support to the project team initiatives.
- Develop and deliver the Remedy Upgrade Communications and Engagement Plan, including
- o Define and maintain an internal communications calendar and framework that enables effective, engaging, timely communications to be delivered to the client's IT and business colleagues at all levels across our global sites;
- o Run an effective functional communications plan, managing and delivering timely, effective communications for the IT project team through methods and tools that reach the right audiences through the right channels;
- o Identify and deliver creative and timely content for specific communication priorities, including campaigns and crisis.
- Ensure that at all times company Policies, Standards and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are adhered to.
- As a member of the global IT community, you will be a champion of the function’s values and culture, while demonstrating and openly encouraging the behaviours expected from a professional, best in-class IT team.
- The role may require a degree of flexibility in terms of working hours whilst delivering change and communications given the global nature of the project / engagement activity plan.