Business Change Manager - Tingley
Salary: £40,800 - £49,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Change Manager to join us in our Tingley office.
We are looking for a highly skilled individual to improve operational service delivery for the organisation. This is a critical role responsible for identifying gaps in current service delivery across the organisation, proposing and implementing changes which will improve service delivery whilst reducing operational cost, increasing current business margins and improving customer experience.
The Business Change Manager will be required to work closely with frontline staff and senior managers from all areas of the organisation to map current processes, identify gaps, propose and implement solutions.
This role will involve travel to a number of NHSP client locations across England.
Key objectives of the post include:
- Using the Business Change Process Plan, organise and plan change, ensuring that it supports and matures the long term strategic plans of the relevant departments and the organisation.
- To capture or enhance detail on current 'As Is’ business processes and analyse operational costs of delivering this type of service.
- To understand and document the challenges and limitations that are forcing delivery of service using the current processes
- Propose and implement the future 'To Be’ business process, policies and operational frameworks, capturing both financial and operational benefits
- To recommend process changes where the forecasted outcomes indicate the change will be of value to the business.
- Write Business Cases for changes which require further investment.
- Detailed knowledge of Business Modelling and Analysis
- Strong data analysis & manipulation skills including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Good commercial acumen
- Ability to quickly establish the underlying issues in a complex context and/or constructively challenge the status quo and propose and deliver viable solutions
- A good understanding of the complexity for managing change
- Ability to build effective collaborative relationships with a wide range of professionals within NHSP.
- Evaluating and implementing complex business processes
- Developing effective working relationships with project teams to ensure optimum outcome for the project.
- Able to communicate effectively using excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to liaise at a complex level.
- Ability to influence, persuade, negotiate, delegate, prioritise and organise multiple concurrent tasks.
If you have the skills and passion to deliver a high level of service to our clients, then this is an opportunity for you.
Previous Applicants Need Not Apply
NHS Professionals is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS with more than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, allied health professionals, administrative and other healthcare professionals signed to its bank, supporting a number of NHS client Trusts across the UK.
We offer very competitive terms and conditions which includes an attractive basic salary offering progression for exceptional performers, access to a stakeholder pension scheme, 27 days annual leave per year plus public holidays. In addition, other benefits offered include health and well-being support, access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
Please note: in 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, your application has been unsuccessful.
- Change Management
- Data Analysis
- Business Modeling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job