Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Business Change Lead to work within the Transfer Agency Services for an asset management company based in Edinburgh on a contract of a year. The remit of the EMEA Business Change Team is to manage a broad array of Transfer Agency change activity spanning, regulatory changes, fund launches, fund re-positioning, client service enhancements and operating model changes associated with these fund ranges. The successful Business Change Lead will be rewarded with a daily salary of up to £520.
- To lead key transfer agency change projects, ensuring that the key Business Change deliverables are executed in a timely and controlled manner
- Lead the documentation of TA change business requirements
- To manage change across a broad array of areas, including transfer agency regulatory change, product change, service enhancements and operating model change
- To manage internal stakeholders and to maintain, manage and develop third party relationships with external outsource providers.
- Previous experience within an Asset Management company would be advantageous
- Experience such as a Change Project Manager
- Experience within Transfer Agency Services (ideally)
To apply for this role please submit your CV and cover-sheet for review.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- project management
- asset management
- change project manager
- agency services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job