Job title: Business Change & Transformation Director
Contract: 12 month
Salary: Highly competitive
My client is a well-loved and longstanding British charity based just outside of Reading city centre. They focus on helping people of all ages live life to the full with big plans over the coming months and therefore are looking for an established Transformation & Business Change Director to roll out their 5-year plan across the organisation.
You will be working with senior stakeholders from various departments so you will need to be experienced in leading change management programmes alongside leaders of other business areas. This organisation has a geographically dispersed workforce so you will also need to be confident working with teams in different locations.
This change management project starts in the next few weeks so you MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START FROM MONDAY 3RD DECEMBER
About the role
- Take ownership of and deliver the organisation’s strategic five-year plan
- Develop a co-ordinated and detailed progress plan to cover all strategic, operational, customer and financial deliverables, working with various senior leaders
- Ensure this plan is appropriately prioritised based on available resources and skills
- Working alongside HR to build a culture of change, understanding, collaboration and implementation and create clear accountability across all areas of the organisations
- Develop concise and informative project progress reports for Executive Team to understand where there are risks, gaps and overlaps
- Drive process identification, standardisation, review, enhancement and self-audit right across the organisation
- Build a culture of Continuous Improvement with benchmarking and evaluation to drive new, more effective ways of working.
- Strong business change and/or transformation experience from within a large brand with various office locations
- Confident in bringing about cultural change and influencing key stakeholders within an organisations
- Previous experience in a senior leadership team and supporting cross directorate business decisions
- An agile thinker with the ability with strong problem solving skills and the ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- High level of integrity and dependability
- YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START ON MONDAY 3rd DECEMBER
- Due to the beautiful countryside location of this charity, you will need to drive to get to the offices.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'