Business Change & Communications Manager
6 Month Contract (Initial)
We are happy to be recruiting for one of our high-profile utilities clients. They are currently looking for a Business Change & Communications Manager to join them for an initial 6-month contract. However, there may be scope for extension or even a more permanent opportunity.
Overview of the Role:
Working within the PMO team as part of the Future System Operator programme. The Change Management & Communications Manager is responsible for managing, developing, and implementing the communication, engagement and change for their specific function/s.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to formulate change management plans and activities to support new ways of working and transformation.
- Develops, implements, and communicates key messages in clear and concise language using a variety of communication tactics.
- Research, write, edit, and measure all types of communication materials, ensuring alignment in tone and messaging with wider Internal Communications team.
- Ensure internal/external communications are integrated.
- Establish and continually review best practice guidelines for communication and engagement.
- Manage evolving communication governance approach and process.
- Apply change management process and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by the Future System Operator Programme.
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Integrate change management activities into overarching project plan.
- Change agent coordination and facilitation.
- Responsible for updating training material, working closely with functional team/s.
- Responsible for development and coordination of functional training plans.
Intranet Management and Support
- Content coordinator.
This is a hybrid working role, with a requirement to work from the clients Warwick office at least 1 day a week.
Standard working hours with some flex where required.
If you feel that this is a role that would suit you then please apply today.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy. We put expertise, energy, and enthusiasm into improving everyone's chance of being part of the workplace. We respect and appreciate people of all ethnicities, generations, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, gender identities, and more. We do this by showcasing their talents, skills, and unique experience in an inclusive environment that helps them thrive.
Pontoon Solutions are an equal opportunities company
- Business Change & Communications Manager
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'