Here at Calyx, our mission is to shape the future of clinical research. Backed by decades of diverse global experience and the brightest minds in the industry, with our industry leading technology solutions, we support the Clinical Research industry bring new, advanced medical treatments to market, faster.
At Calyx, we are one team. We learn, grow and win together. Wherever you are in the world, by working for Calyx you will be supported by a team whose values and goals match your own and who are passionate about helping others.
Are you ready to help us Change the World?
This role is based in our state of the art Nottingham city centre office. We are able to offer some flexibility around remote working, however the role would primarily be office based, so it is essential you are able to commute to our Nottingham offices on a regular basis.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Change Analyst to join our newly formed Solution Deployment Management Office (SDMO) team. This team will bring together teams within our four main product lines to work with each group, build strong cross-functional relationships and deploy consistent processes and governance across the groups. As Business Change Analyst, you will play an instrumental role in this business transformation journey.
You will primarily serve as the linchpin between our various teams, helping to ensure a smooth and efficient rollout of a range of process improvements & business transformation initiatives across various functions. These include, but are not limited to, new governance structures and the introduction of a variety of different metrics to review capacity & demand, workforce planning, project delivery and more.
These roles are brand new, so you will have ample opportunity to make the role your own and make a real impact within our business.
- Manages Capacity & Demand for Solution Deployment - ensures pipeline is understood, demand forecasting is done based on forecasted sales.
- Works with capability leads to ensure future workforce planning supports product direction.
- Works with 3rd Party suppliers as required to flex resource where necessary
- Ensures team works within budgeted headcount
- Works to identify process divergence across teams & puts plans in place to align where appropriate
- Monitors and reviews change effectiveness by collection of relevant KPI’s
- Assists in managing effective and controlled rollout of departmental change
- Management of the Initiative Review Board process
- Management of the internal project portfolio ensuring initiatives are tracking to time, cost and quality and delivering on their ROI
- Creation of KPI’s that enable visibility of initiative effectiveness
- Creation & tracking of KPI’s linked to delivering efficiencies
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong previous experience within Business Change and/or Process Improvement at a senior level with experience in managing process improvements and business transformation projects.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Project Management experience would be helpful but not essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; ability to build relationships at all levels across multiple business functions.
- Good awareness of 'best practice' business analysis; a formal qualification would be helpful but not essential.
- Previous experience with reporting & dashboards.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- A keen ability to manage multiple & varied tasks and prioritise workload with attention to detail.
- A confident self-starter with initiative; adaptable and able to cope with changing and evolving priorities.
- Previous experience or exposure to Lean Six Sigma would be helpful but not essential.
- Previous experience or exposure to Agile methodologies would be helpful but not essential.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a full benefits package. The benefits package includes 25 days' holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long-term disability insurance, a health cash plan and a host of other leading-edge benefits. Your work will directly impact the lives of patients around the globe, so you can log off every day knowing your work is making a real difference in the world.
Apply today to begin your Calyx journey!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'