Business Centre Manager
Salary – Market Rates subject to Experience
Contract type Full Time, Permanent.
Office Based - Newark, NG24 1BS
- Have you proven experience as a Facilities or Centre Manager?
- Do you have a proactive approach to work?
- Can you demonstrate experience of working at this level and being hands on?
If this is you, then Fiducia Business Centre Manager could be the role for you. The Centre has a fascinating history – once the salvage depot for 2nd World War RAF planes it has also been a clothing factory and then remodelled into a thriving business centre.
Architecturally designed to be light and airy, the Business Centre is all on one level for easy access, offering fully air-conditioned serviced offices, conference, and meeting rooms, in a thriving business community where every day is different!
What will you be doing?
As Centre Manager you will be responsible for the maintenance of the Centre and all meeting rooms, organisational and attention to detail are key skills required.
Ensuring all users have the best experience and being proactive in all areas of property management with some of your key responsibilities being:
- Responsible for networking with local businesses to seek sales opportunities.
- Maintenance of both the centre and all meeting rooms
- Day-to-day operations.
- Financial management of the Centre, ensuring budgets are maintained.
- Providing regular feedback to the Directors and reporting in meetings.
- Responsible for the implementation and upholding of all Health and Safety procedures.
- Responsible for the implementation and upholding of all Fire safety procedures.
- Responsible for the implementation and upholding of all property procedures.
- Being the main point of contact for any tenant and rental issues and queries, ensuring that they are dealt with promptly and in a professional manner.
- Undertake and organise viewings of serviced offices to secure business.
- Manage and cater events such as conferences, workshops and training events.
- Management of site staff and appropriate delegation of duties to ensure the smooth running of the business centre.
- Liaising with facilities and external providers to ensure repairs, maintenance and emergency items are dealt with quickly, efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring all legislative requirements are met for the Business Centre.
You will use your fantastic verbal and written communication skills to build rapport using your proactive approach and being able to see a job through to completion whilst juggling a workload.
You will work within a team environment and take responsibility for achieving company goals in your role.
What skills do you need to have?
Other qualities we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- A structured and independent way of thinking.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'