Our client are looking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated Business Centre Manager for their site based in Birmingham. The successful candidate for this autonomous role will be responsible for delivering the highest level of service and support to their existing clients whilst working to drive revenue and exceed budget targets. In this standalone role the postholder will be required to work unsupervised and manage their own workload. This is a fast paced and varied role therefore a flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations and the ability to remain calm under pressure is essential.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000pa Plus Bonus Scheme - Dependant on experience
Purpose of the Business Centre Manager:
- To continuously work to strengthen and build the business within the centre through account management, proactive practices and delivering exceptional service to clients and agents alike.
- Manage the centre on a day-to-day basis ensuring the KPI's are being delivered and also maximum sales potential being reached.
- Report to the Senior Property Manager and located primarily at one site, but expected to travel between sites as required.
Business Centre Manager Duties:
- Line manage the maintenance, and reception/administration staff within the centre.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the site.
- Raise purchase orders for all services procured e.g. waste management, cleaning, ordering of office supplies
- Review all existing contracts and open to tender as and when required
- Schedule contractors
- Processing of supplier invoices.
- Client account management including negotiating with outstanding debtors
- Ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to. (Weekly fire alarm tests, six monthly evacuations, identification of hazards of slips, trips and falls etc.)
- To work with the Senior Property Manager to compile and implement a sales and marketing strategy to increase the occupancy rate of the site.
- To work alongside the Senior Property Manager to drive and deliver revenue into the property in order to meet and exceed the budgets.
- To ensure the KPI's for the site are being delivered to ensure maximum sales potential being reached.
- Ensure consistent, professional and proactive sales practices are adhered to, in line with defined KPI's.
- Carry out marketing and follow up on leads received to maximize sales potential whilst liaising with the Commercial Lettings Manager
- All sales and marketing reports are completed in a timely fashion including month end reports such as telephone, postal and photocopier charges and accurately inputting client service charges into the inhouse IT system
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered to.
- Any other tasks deemed reasonable by the Senior Property Manager.
Business Centre Manager Requirements:
- Sales and Marketing skills
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with customer complaints
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to offer basic IT assistance to clients
- Experience of Propman is desirable but not essential
If you think that you are suitable for this Business Centre Manager role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'