We have a new opportunity to join a professional business centre in Swindon as their Centre Manager.
The main focus of the role is to maintain high level of office occupancy, customer service and customer satisfaction, to include marketing of prospects, enquiry promotion and development, sales and negotiation.
Team management, responsible for the daily operation of the business centre with delegated
responsibilities to team for daily, weekly, monthly activities, including general administration, client support and maintaining relationships with contractors and suppliers.
Competencies for the role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work under little supervision and on own initiative
- Team player and ability to manage and develop a small team
- Ability to plan, priorities and implement workload
- Ability to delegate and monitor responsibilities
- Ability to conduct sales/viewing tour, negotiate and close sales for new prospects/occupants
- Problem solving skills and lateral thinking
- Ability to represent the office network Ltd at seminars, conferences, business social events such as breakfasts, receptions and dinners
Previous management and sales experience would be an advantage. Full training will be provided on product / service knowledge and technical aspects of the role.
Sales and Marketing
- Management of prospect CRM from initial enquiry to viewing, conversion to client.
- Managing and maintaining good relations with introducing web and local commercial agents
- Prospect viewings of building, office space, meeting rooms and common areas
- Managing sales enquiries and viewings and conducting sales tours
- Negotiating and closing sales for occupation and/or ancillary services and products.
- Attending and contributing to monthly marketing meetings
- Informing team of marketing initiatives and their required actions and responses.
- Ensure all team and self have full product knowledge
- Maximise revenue / promote added value services and client renewals
- Involvement and local input to the business' social media initiatives
- Ensure up to date and comprehensive knowledge of immediate competitors
- Manage the business centre team and liaise with Head Office departments
- Manage the centre and building
- Training and development of the team to include all new team members
- Liaising with the Operations Manager on team member development, training and behaviour
- Ensure that all team members adhere to policies and procedures
- Conduct twice yearly appraisal review meetings with the team with feedback to Operations Manager
- Ensure team are informed of new procedures, product/service development
- Manage expectations of individual team role
- Involvement in client move in / move out procedures and completion of associated paperwork
- Ensure preparation and maintenance of client files
- Dealing with client enquiries and taking action in timely fashion, overseeing team dealing with day to day administration and enquiries
- Ensure turnaround of vacant offices within the company timescales
- Ensure welcome packs are prepared and up to date
- Setting up clients’ connectivity and telephone systems, providing support where necessary in conjunction with the business chosen providers.
- Ensure that the reception area is welcoming and runs professionally at all times
- Ensure that reception meets the needs and expectations of all clients and their visitors
- Ensure security procedures are maintained at all times
- Ensure meeting rooms are to a high standard in all areas of the provision, and all members of the team are fully trained in the AV equipment.
- Ensure that all issues have been attended to in a timely manner, with progress and record of the outcome to include response times to all requests.
- Ensure general housekeeping checks to all floors, kitchens and toilets are conducted to maintain a high level of cleanliness and ensure that fully stocked kitchens and break out areas to include all Health and Safety elements, daily, weekly, monthly
- Occasionally covering reception, preparing refreshments, tidying meeting rooms and kitchens
- Liaise with maintenance support provider re building maintenance issues
- Implement and adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Bi-Monthly cleaning meetings with the cleaning supervisor
- Annual (or as required) review of contracts with Operations Manager re provision of service satisfaction and cost control
- H & S implementation
- Include general administration required for the role
- Monthly reporting to Operations Manager and / or finance department.
- Maintaining CRM system, overseeing preparation of information for the monthly billing process
- Production (via CRM system) and checking of client monthly invoices prepared by business centre Team
- Liaise with financial controller for matters relevant to payments
- Liaising with client / financial controller on invoice queries
- Check delivery notes against supplier invoices
- In liaison with financial controller, escalating payments from clients in line with procedure
- Purchasing and budgetary control
Monthly team meetings
- These may be held outside of normal office hours and will require your involvement
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd are acting as an employment business on this occasion.