Business Centre Co-ordinator
Job Title: Business Centre Co-ordinator
Salary: Up to £12ph
Hours:Part time, 2 days per week plus holiday cover when needed
A well-established Tech provider are looking for a Business Centre Co-Ordinator to join their busy team. If you’re an experienced Business Centre Co-Ordinator seeking a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, friendly environment, we’re looking for you!
This company has delivered long-term revenue and profits growth across two decades and has a clear focus on helping customers to improve their business model. Get in touch now to be part of the future growth.
- Provide an excellent first impression to all visitors
- Receive inbound telephone calls and directing onto the appropriate department
- Managing meeting room booking system, logging required equipment, room layouts for set up by the facilities team, and managing hospitality requests
- Supporting the departments during busy periods
- Ad hoc/administrative duties
- Responsible for booking travel such as train tickets, air travel, and associated accommodation where required
- Ensure that the reception area is clean and presentable
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to listen, respond appropriately and to adapt communication accordingly
- Able to build and maintain relationships with key clients and service users
- Prior strong office based administrative experience gained in a busy environment
- Competence in using Microsoft Office, including Outlook for day-to-day tasks
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and critical eye for accuracy with a right first-time attitude
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines with a flexible approach
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently
In return for your hard work, you could earn up to £12ph, plus benefits.
For more information, please call Morgan Parkes Recruitment or email your CV.
Morgan Parkes Recruitment Ltd operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Personal data you supply will be used for contacting you via telephone or email about our service. Your data will be kept securely and retained in line with GDPR regulations. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for the specified purpose at any time.
- Facilities Management
- Microsoft Word
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'