Business Central Consultant
We are searching for an experienced Business Central Consultant
About the company and department
RSM’s Technology and Management Consulting team is one of the fastest growing parts of our business. We aim to be the leading provider of business systems and digital consulting services to the middle market.
We help clients through the following services:
- IT & digital strategy
- Systems selection
- ERP services: NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics
- Finance function transformation
- CPM (Corporate Performance Management) associated services
We aim to offer an alternative to the Big4 and boutique technology consultancies through a more personal, tailored approach to technology implementation. Through our award-winning partnership with NetSuite we have delivered dozens of cloud ERP transformation programmes to international businesses. Through our Microsoft Dynamics team we are helping clients to harness the power of the Microsoft 365 platform to improve their customer engagement and operations processes.
We are seeking ambitious and entrepreneurial consultants to join our fast-growing team. We offer exciting client opportunities and rapid development and promotion for those with the drive and the commitment to help us win and deliver new engagements
About the role
We are recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Analyst to join the Microsoft practice within Technology and Management Consulting (TMC) at RSM UK. The successful candidate will work primarily on Business Central support and in some cases implementations. Training on Business Central, implementation methodology and general consulting and customer service skills will be provided.This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join us at the point that you can make a real difference.
The Business Central Analyst will:
- Deliver high quality business and software application services to clients, including implementations, system audits, reviews and associated project activities
- Manage client support cases and liaise with the wider team to resolve issues such as bug-fixing and troubleshooting
- Deliver all consultancy according to our Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally
- Participate in business development and pre-sales activities as requested
- Support practice development activities such as defining and configuring industry specific features and requirements
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Consulting or Practice leads
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training
- Represent the business in a professional and positive manner at all times
- Bachelor’s degree qualified
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to clients and colleagues
- Flexible attitude and critical thinker
- Recognised accounting qualification such as CIMA, AAT, ACA, ACCA
- Good understanding of all elements within Microsoft Dynamics Business Central as well as the wider Business Applications platform (PowerApps, Power BI, Common Data Services, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast paced Agile environments.
- Hold current Dynamics 365 certifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform including PowerApps and Power BI
- Experience remote working in a support centre
- Prince 2, PMP or similar project management qualification
- Experience of the Microsoft SureStep methodology
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
BIRMINGHAM - ST PHILIPS POINT
Technology and Management Consulting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'