Business Case Writer
• Job Title: Business Case Writer
• CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 16th October 2018 @ 1550PM
• Competitive Daily Pay Rates: £438 UMBRELLA (IR35) this is based on experience
• Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
• Location: South West:Bristol: Abbey Wood
• Contract Length: Asap to 04/04/2020 (1.5 YEAR CONTRACT)
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC - Security Check
MUST BE SECURITY CLEARED, preferably MOD experience
Business unit: MOD DES CoMF Dsu (submarines)
- Identify, develop and embed best practice in Business Case writing within project teams. Support to mentor and develop project managers and project staff in the production of Business Cases.
- Provide hands-on support to project teams in the production of Business Cases including drafting, editing and staffing of Business Cases.
- Develop a single view of all Business Cases in production or anticipated within that can be effectively reported at project, programme and main board level.
- Produce an overarching Business Case development strategy and Business Case submission timetable. Work with project teams to ensure that robust and credible Business Cases are produced in accordance with the Business Case submission timetable.
- Provide hands-on support to project teams in producing Business Case development plans and ensure compliance with the Business Case development strategy.
- Working with the Quality Manager and other functional experts, conduct master classes in Business Case production and develop an up-skilling strategy for the improvement of Business Cases produced. Maintain and develop subject matter expertise through regular contact with approving authorities and other Business Case developers.
- Business Case
- Development Strategy
- Security Clearance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'